Well, I guess Sunday was Davey's first "Father's Day". He didn't think it was since Little Buddy isn't here yet, but I still think he's a DADDY! I got him a card and some onesies that were cute and applied to him as a "Daddy". He thought they were so perfect and cute! We can't wait til Little Buddy can wear them! =) I know Dave is going to be a WONDERFUL daddy because he is always so caring and protective of me. I can only imagine how loving, caring, and protective he will be of our son. He is also such a good provider that he will do everything he can to provide for him. I know all of his nervousness and uncertainties will fall to the wayside once he sees his little boy for the first time! =) That will be such a special moment for me to watch...........I just can't wait to see him with Little Buddy!!!!! =) I love you, Davey!!!!!!!!!



Cuddles agrees Little Buddy WILL be cool just like his daddy!

He was pretending to be holding Little Buddy in his new onesie. Such a creative guy! =)
His favorite onesie out of the two was "Daddy's Little Wingman", though he loved both of them!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We also wanted to say HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to both of our dads! They mean so much to us and have taught us so many things through the years. We really respect them and know that they both care about us so much! THANKS, Jerry and Ed!!! We appreciate ALL you have done for us!!!!! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!
No comments:
Post a Comment