On Monday, my sweet friends from Calvary threw me a Diapers and Wipes shower. Last year they were unable to fit in my shower before school got out, so they called me to come back this year to have a shower thrown for me by all the faculty and staff. They usually throw all the expectant teachers a Diapers and Wipes shower so I was appreciative they remembered me since I no longer teach there. It was a very sweet gesture on all their parts and made me feel blessed once again!!! =) God has truly taken care of us as well as little Brody this entire pregnancy, and now infanthood. When we moved to Shreveport all those 5 years ago, I NEVER dreamed we would have this much support!! Being away from all our family was a challenge, but God has blessed our obedience. We now have a HUGE family here!! =) Thanks, Amy, for being so kind to take pictures for me!! =)

The little man before we left for the shower...he has such a funny espression on his face!

It's not too often that the babies get to be at their OWN shower! =) (And of course he slept right through the entire thing!)
The cake was SOOOO YUMMY! I LOVE the icing on these cakes!! =)
Mrs. Honea, my former principal, is doting on little Brody.

Some of my teacher friends coming to see just how cute Brody really is! =)
Mrs. Green and Elizabeth were so nice to help serve all of us. (Elizabeth was in a much better mood than this picture shows! And, she is expecting in APRIL, so I can't wait to shower HER with gifts!!!)

Look at all those diapers and wipes!! We are set for a WHILE now!!! THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!!! =) (We also got some really cute outfits and toys that will be great for him to grow into.......)
No comments:
Post a Comment