BEFORE
(day before he was born)
AFTER
(@ 2 1/2 wks--slightly over his actual birth weight)
It's hard to believe THIS was inside me not too long ago!!
(and, yes, I know he was actually upside down, but I didn't want to torture him by doing that now....)


2 comments:
If I didn't know you before little Brody and see him growing in your tummy, I'd think you adopted him. You look amazing...doesn't even look like you had a baby! He is such a doll! Looks like you are having so much fun with your little buddy!
Wow you look so great.=) I am so jealous.=) I need to do whatever you are doing. I still have baby weight to lose.=) Brody is getting big. I guess he wil take after his cousin Cayman huh? Brody is just so cute and I love his big eyes. The overalls are so cute. Keep sharing the pics. We all love to see them, especially Jaden.=) Love to all
Post a Comment