Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Monday, October 6, 2008

Thank You, Amy!!!

My sweet friend, Amy, posted a letter to Brody on her blog the day he was born. I was just now able to get online today to check it out. Please click here to read this for yourself. It made me teary-eyed reading her thoughts of Dave & me. I am so blessed to call her my friend. She spent countless hours praying for me as my delivery approached because she knew just how scared I was of the whole process and I know she is continuing those prayers as Dave & I are going through some of the toughest days & nights thus far in our lives. I am so grateful for her encouragement & love!! She is just one of the many friends I have been so blessed to have in my life & I am glad I have her as an example of how to raise Godly children in this ungodly world. THANK YOU, AMY!!!!!

No comments: