Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fun at the Boardwalk

Since Dave was off work yesterday (thank GOODNESS I get to stay home now so I can spend time with Dave AND Brody!), we ventured out to the Boardwalk, hoping the whole time that Brody wouldn't wake up and want to eat. Fortunately, he slept very soundly and enjoyed the 30 minute drive TO the Boardwalk, the 1 1/2 hours spent AT the Boardwalk, and the 30 minute drive FROM the Boardwalk! =) We were trying to find him a new costume for Halloween. We have one that we bought for one party and then I bought another for a different party. However, he already outgrew one of them so we had to find another.....which has proved to be a challenge. We found ONE that was in his size that we were both KINDA happy with. I am sure he will be cute in it, but not exactly what we were hoping for. Oh well. =) He's cute no matter WHAT he wears!! =) We also ate at Fudd's because Dave hasn't had one of their burgers in several months. Thankfully they had an outdoor eating area for Brody to relax in! =)


Since Dave was unable to go with us to the previous pumpkin patch on Saturday, I was happy that they had a mini-patch for Dave to get a picture with Brody in. There were only about 30 pumpkins in this sorry little patch, but we made the most of it!


This was Brody's first time to the Boardwalk, so I HAD to get his picture in front of the "famous" fountain.





Here is our little boy chillin' at Fudd's! He's so cute (have I mentioned that before???)! =)

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

He is just too cute!!! I can't wait for my "little buddy" to get here!! :)

Michelle Claire said...

He really is just one of the cutest babies ever.=) I am not just saying that cause I am his aunt.=) You really look so good too.=) Love all these pics.

Babymakes3forthesullivans! said...

Cheryl!! You look FANTASTIC and Brody is such a handsome little guy!!