Today is a very special day for my awesome husband! His birthday is today so I wanted to take time out of my very busy schedule of feeding, changing, and napping to tell Dave how special he is to me. Today of all days makes me even more glad that God brought him into the world on this day all those years ago. Knowing just a small glimpse of what it takes to raise a baby, I am even more glad that God gave him the parents He did so that Dave could be raised by such a loving family in the ways of the Lord. Mary & Jerry did such a good job of leading by example of how to be a good husband & caring parent. I am so grateful for that. God has truly blessed my life in so many ways by putting Dave in it. Now that he is my son's father, it means even more to me to know just how loving, caring, generous, patient, strong, funny, encouraging, & confident Dave is. I want Brody to have all those same qualities as he grows up & he has a wonderful example in his daddy. Thank you, LORD, for the wonderful friend you created for me & placed on this earth those 29 years ago. Dave, I love you more than I could have ever thought possible!! =) You are a terrific daddy already and I'm so glad to have you as my very best friend!!!! Thank you for ALL you do for Brody and me!! We love you!!! Happy Birthday, Honey!!
Fall Carnival
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment