Now that Brody is becoming even more alert and aware of what is going on around him it's been fun to see what he is seeing. He LOVES to look in the mirror which is fortunate because right now our bathroom counter is his changing table for nighttime diaper changes. Right above his changing pad is a huge mirror that he is mesmerized by. Even when he is a little fussy he loves to look at us in the mirror and it calms him down for a few minutes. Yesterday I got a big kick out of taking pictures of him in the mirror because then I can see what he sees. He follows me with his eyes and it's so exciting!! =) It looked like we had twins instead of one baby..... While I would be so grateful to have twins, I know God gave us ONE for a reason right now! =) Here are some of my favorite shots that I was able to get.
Fall Carnival
6 years ago


1 comment:
I know I say it all the time but he is so cute.=) He is so alert too. I really am amazed at just how wide awake he is all the time. You can tell he really is taking it all in. He is gonna be a smart one, like his mom.=)
Post a Comment