Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Monday, May 12, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

Though YESTERDAY was Mother's Day, Dave and I wanted to wish our own mothers a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! =) We are so grateful for all they have done for us, and most importantly to have raised us in Christian homes where the love of God is taught daily! =) Thanks, MOMS!!!! =) We are so blessed to have you in our lives!

We also wanted to wish all our friends who are moms a VERY Happy Mother's Day!! You have been a great inspiration to us, especially now that we are going to be raising our own child. Thanks for all your advice and the examples you have been.

It was neat to be a part of the "Mothers Club" this year as well. Though I don't feel like a "mom" yet, I guess I kind of am. I have already had to make lots of sacrifices (that are well worth it) for our son, so I guess that's what moms do! =) Thank you to all of those who thought of me this year. That made me smile!!! =) Here is our official "Kind of 1st" Mother's Day photo.

1 comment:

Babymakes3forthesullivans! said...

Cute,cute,cute pictures!! Hope you had a good Mother's day!