Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Shopping for Our SON

On Thursday after our exciting whirlwind appointment, we went to eat and then headed to Kohl's. My mom sent us a $10 off coupon that my sister couldn't use in Japan, so we took advantage of the great sales and clearances at Kohl's, thanks to Liz and Mom. =) This was our first shopping trip for the baby. I am so proud of myself for holding off for 5 months!!! =) That was very difficult, but luckily I had lots of other babies to shop for, so that kept me busy! I let Dave pick out most all the clothes, or OK the ones I picked up because I wanted to see just what he liked. Turns out (and I am NOT surprised) that we have much the same taste in fashion! =) I was a little surprised about the turtle outfit (because neither of us are the "creatures/whimsical" type), but since it had a soccer ball on it and Dave thinks our son will be a soccer player, he wanted it. It's cute though. =) We just stopped at a few things that were all different sizes because we are wise enough to know that babies grow at different paces so we didn't want to load up on one size...... We will wait til closer to birth to get any more outfits. Plus, I have some TERRIFIC friends who are so generous to let us borrow some of their clothes. We are so blessed!! =) We don't want to spend too much on something we don't need. =) Here is just a taste of what Baby Boy Williams will be decked out in when he arrives! =) (He HAS to dress like his daddy so I can have TWO cute, stylish men at home!)

No comments: