Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Olivia and her Doll

Recently I was with Olivia, Jamie, and Nana. They bought Olivia her the first real doll she's ever had. It has red hair just like she does (I seem to remember having a LOT of red haired dolls when I was a child....). On the way home, she was having so much fun patting, hugging, and kissing her new dolly. It was the cutest thing ever! She had a HUGE smile on her face the whole time! (And, because of the doll, she now knows how to zip, velcro, and button!) I am amazed that even at 15 months she already knows how to nurture and love something so outwardly. How incredible!!

Look, I actually got a picture showing all 6 teeth!! =)

Pat her.....

...hug her....

...and give her lots of kisses!!

No comments: