(See my ribs??)
BOY!!!!
This is pointing to what doctors apparently call the "turtle on the hill"..... We don't care what it's called, just so long as it's 100% positive it's a BOY!! =)
Almost the entire time, he was just kickin' away and moving his hands all over the place. It was so cool to be able to see him doing exactly what I feel him doing all the time (And to experience it all with Dave!!). He sure is a MOVER!!
Cute little profile where you can see his little nose...


Though he looks like a little alien of sorts here, I love it because you can see all his features (including that his hand has 4 fingers and a thumb!). We think he is already starting to look like Dave, which means he is going to be ADORABLE!! =)We were SO EXCITED that it was a boy! Dave told the ultrasound tech that it was a boy when he saw the "goods" pictures and she told him he was right. He shouted "YES!!", and immediately started pumping his fists in the air. He had the biggest smile on his face and so did I! We were giving each other high fives! Thank you, LORD, for giving us the desires of our hearts!!!! =) We are ELATED!!
The best news is that overall so far he seems to be measuring correctly and is healthy. It's hard to believe he is 11 0z.! His heartbeat is 148. He already knows how to cooperate with us though because he showed us what needed to be shown, and then made it where we have to come back for another ultrasound next month to measure his spine...that's such a shame that we have to get more pictres!! =) Thank you little boy for making it where we have to come back to see you again!! =) He knows his momma LOVES those pictures! It was fun to watch Dave's expression during the ultrasound because he was so excited and in awe. I was, too, but he hadn't gotten to see our little son on the big screen before. Overall, this was an appointment we will NEVER forget! We were some VERY happy parents that brought a lot of smiles to all the nurses/doctors around us!!! =)
THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR ALL THE PRAYERS (and advice about eating chocolate today--it worked!) YOU HAVE SAID FOR US THUS FAR AND WILL CONTINUE TO SAY FOR US AND OUR LITTLE BOY!!! We are so APPRECIATIVE!!! GOD has been so good and we are thoroughly enjoying the entire experience...stress and all! =) WHAT A MIRACLE!!!
and this is ONE HAPPY MOMMA!

I was so excited about this picture because I was a little nervous to ask if we could get this picture with our doctor and favorite nurse practioner. But, Dr. Michael was so sweet (as always) and volunteered to get a nurse to take one of all of us together (and she didn't even charge extra!). Latoya is on the left and Dr. Michael is on the right. THANK YOU, LATOYA and DR. MICHAEL!!


5 comments:
YAY!! This is the best update yet Cheryl! I actually thought y'all were gonna have a girl, but I'm happy about getting a new little nephew just the same. And the fact that you're both so excited with a boy is really what matters!
Your email to my keitai arrived while I was with Barb and Kylie for Bible study. I got to share the fun news with them too!!
I voted BOY!! Boys are the best even if I am a little partial! You will love every minute of it!! CONGRATS! I am wearing pink to my next ultrasound if that really works! :)
yay!!!! great news! Liz told me on my cell phone and my email about this wonderful news! I am sooooo happy for you all!!! I am amazed also with the technology that our generation has...I did not know that we can see the baby face and all...super cool. thanks for sharing, Cheryl! Love from Japan
tamaki
Yeah! Congrats. I voted girl. Whoops. Boys are so much fun. You two will be great parents. I can't wait for the kids to meet their new cousin...second cousin...second cousin one removed? I don't know...
Yeah!! how exciting!! I voted girl too... :) I know you guys can't wait to meet your little man!!
Post a Comment