Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Thursday, May 22, 2008

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL--EVER (possibly!)

Well, folks, today was OFFICIALLY my last day of school (possibly) EVER! I know to many of you this may come as a shock because I have been a teacher for the last seven years, but with our little boy on the way I am pretty sure I am just going to stay home next year. I ALWAYS told myself I would NEVER be a stay-at-home mom, but when you don't get to see your husband as it is, you want your son to be around him as much as possible so you sacrifice in many ways to make things the BEST they can be! =) I am such a busy-body that I always have to be doing something, but teaching is WAY TOO STRESSFUL for me to do that AND be a new mom!!! We will see how this coming school year goes. It will be VERY DIFFERENT for me to be away from people a lot (I LOVE the teachers I worked with, and I will miss the students), but I think I am really going to like staying home. I have lots of ideas after this next year of what God could be preparing me for....have thought very heavily about becoming an aide at the Montessori School in town, or even going into photography. I just don't have that much confidence in myself to become a photographer right now, but God has a sense of humor sometimes! =) It's such a fun hobby that it would be neat to earn money doing something you love! =) Anyway, I just wanted to blog about a VERY important event in the Life of the Williams! CHERYL is DONE with teaching!!!! WAHOO!!! =) Make way for what God has planned for me!!! =) Life is such a fun adventure!!!! =)

PS. Tonight we are on our way to Oklahoma for our nephew, Wes's, graduation from high school. We are very proud of him!! We can't wait to visit with Dave's family, many of which we haven't seen in several years. The Williams' are a HOOT!!! =) We will be telling stories ALL WEEKEND, I'm sure!!! =) Because of this trip I will not be around a computer for several days, so when I return I will hopefully have a little more time to post pictures from the flood.....I can't wait to show you the inside of my car right now!!! =) You won't believe what you will see!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

You're going to be such a great Mommy. Being with the kids all day definately has it's "I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!" moments, but it is so rewarding. We had John in day care for a year, and I am so glad things worked out that I can have him and home/work with me now.