Last weekend, Olivia learned how to become a little stenographer............She was actually holding the pen ALMOST the right way and trying to write with it! It was so cute!! She is growing up SO QUICKLY!!!! I am amazed at how fast she moves on those little legs and her constant smile is contagious! She is almost always happy (though she DOES have quite the temper!) and loves to babble, babble, babble! There are almost no strangers in her world as she waves to most everyone and says hi to them. It's so funny to see their reactions! =) I can't wait until she can actually talk because we will be able to carry on an adult conversation almost right away....I'm SURE of it! =) She is SO SMART!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today I stopped by Moe's while I was running errands. Olivia's daddy, Chad, was in a burrito eating contest for Cinco de Mayo. I apparently got there just as the contest was finishing. Olivia was proud of her daddy cause he won 2ND PLACE (and this was his first eating contest....)! Way to go, Chad! I caught Olivia being a BIG GIRL and drinking out of her OWN CUP! No sippy cups for this little gal! =)


JUST LOOK AT THAT CUTE LITTLE GRIN!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment