Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Friday, May 30, 2008

Nursery Furniture

Last Wednesday the baby furniture arrived!! Some great friends (Chad, Jamie, and Shelby) helped go get it for me from JC Penney because Dave was at work til late. I didn't think my doctor would like for me to be picking up 40-90 lb. furniture!! =) THANK YOU to all 3 of you for helping!!! Of course, as soon as we brought the boxes in Cuddles and Chipper had to explore them and check them out. I guess they found them suitable because they look quite relaxed up there. We also have all the bedding and accessories to decorate with. That all arrived last Tuesday. So FUN! I can't wait to help put it all together and set up the nursery!! THIS IS KILLING ME to have to wait!!! =)


1 comment:

Terra said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see it all put together? What does your bedding look like?