Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Sunday, December 28, 2008

From and Outie to an Innie

I realize this post probably doesn't matter THAT much to you as readers, but I just thought it was interesting because Dave and I thought Brody would have an "outie" belly button...as seen here a month and a half ago. At least it was a cute outie!


11/06/08


However, I guess things change...not sure of the exact day that his belly button became and "innie", but as you can see it now is. I wondered how babies' belly buttons became innies, or how long, and now I kind of know. =) Just thought I would share. I know there are WAY more things I could be posting about at this point because I have lots of catching up to do. But, now you can see a little glimpse inside my mind! =)

12/22/08

No comments: