
12/22/08
As you can see, I love to post pictures of Brody smiling! It's so fun to watch him when he gets "the grins"! They always melt my heart!! =) He usually smiles on the changing table, but will also smile on my lap, when I'm feeding him, when I go to get him in the morning or after a nap, and when I sit by him and talk to him while he's in the swing....so, I guess he will smile ANYWHERE! This morning at the mall he was even smiling at a lady that stopped to admire him! (She said that he looks like he could be a Gerber baby and said that I should try to have him "model". I will take that compliment! And apparently her grandmother used to always say that the more alert babies are, the smarter they will be--not sure how true that is, but we like to hear it!!) It's been so fun at this stage trying to find things that make him smile at us.....we love it! I'm sure there will be many more pictures of him smiling in the future so get ready! =)



No comments:
Post a Comment