12/6/08
12/9/08
We like to play games on the changing table and sometimes this is how I can get him to start smiling.
Yesterday while Jamie and I were out shopping, Brody started smiling so much! (Actually, it started when I went into his room to get him yesterday morning and he was turned the other direction but started to smile when he heard my voice...) It was funny because I would turn and look at him while I was talking to Jamie and he would be just a smilin' away at me! This happened SEVERAL times yesterday! The first several of these photos were taken with my phone which is even harder to capture smiles on because it take so long for the phone to actually take the picture--by the time it takes he's usually done smiling! Surprisingly, though, I DID manage to get some of my favorite pictures of him smiling thus far! =)
My little goofball!
Bein' silly at Kohl's!
This one is one of my all-time favorites because it captures that grin so well!! =)
____________________






1 comment:
He is so precious. I love all the pics. He is dressed so cute, his mom really knows how to dress her little guy.=)
Post a Comment