Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Our Little Boy

After a fairly rough & stressful week full of lots of crying, Brody has been so peaceful for the most part today. I enjoyed rocking him to sleep and holding him for quite awhile. This morning I took several pictures of this little boy who is the love of our lives. I LOVE taking pictures of his sweet little face!!
a little grin

such innocence

so peaceful

cute as a bug

quirky smile
bright eyes

"puppy dog" look
blowing bubbles

i love his long eyelashes

sweet baby boy

3 comments:

Michelle Claire said...

These are so precious. You really should be a professional photographer, has anyone ever told you that (ha ha).=) They really are great shots. Thanks for sharing pics of the sweet baby boy.=)

Brandi said...

I just can't get over how gorgeous he is. I can't wait to get to see him in person. I just want to sqeeze his cheeks!

Amanda said...

He's beautiful (and yes, Brody, I can say that now that you're still a baby! When you get big, you'll be HANDSOME!) These pictures are wonderful and capture him so well.