Does this precious little angel look as if he could be a spoiled baby? Dave and I don't think so, but other people that look at this next photo may think so! =)
Dave and I THANK EACH OF YOU who sent Brody a gift this year for his first Christmas! We were once again OVERWHELMED at the thoughtfulness and generosity of friends and family towards our little boy!! He's only 3 months old today, but this sure looks like he is about 5 with all that he received! Dave and I had so much fun helping him open all his gifts and watching his big eyes just take it all in! Next year will be even MORE fun! Thank you again!!!! =) We can't wait to play with all the toys with him and dress him in all his cute little outfits! Brody sure is LOVED!PS. I may try to post some of the pictures from Christmas Eve and Christmas Day later. If not, then I wanted to get this up so everyone could see that Brody enjoyed his very 1st Christmas!


1 comment:
Wow, Brody sure got a lot of stuff. He deserves it all though. I can't wait to see him in his Aloha wear. You will have to take a picture of him in it when he can wear it. I know he will just be so cute.
Post a Comment