After Dave got off work last night, he joined the Moons, Brody, and I to go visit Santa at Bass Pro Shop. (Thanks, Jana, for telling us about the free pictures!) I'm used to going with Olivia to see Santa & the Easter Bunny, but it was still a little surreal that this year I was going for our OWN child! How fun! Though we will teach Brody that Santa is just pretend and not the REAL meaning of Christmas, it was still fun to partake in a little part of our culture. Brody did VERY well with Santa this year....I'm sure next year will be a different story though! My Uncle Bob is a Santa (and looks just like him!) and is so friendly to all the children.....I just don't get why children scream at the sight of such a lovable, fun, bearded man?? =)
Waiting in line to see Santa...










2 comments:
Love that little grinning boy!!! So cute!! I too am glad that you are here in the "hood" with me and get to experience all the fun of it!! Love ya!!
So cute. I always love Santa pics. I will have to post mine soon. Glad you had a good expereience.
Post a Comment