Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Livi & Brody Photo Shoot

On the 17th Jamie and I BRAVELY attempted to capture some shots of Brody and Livi together with their matching Christmas shirts. The idea sounded wonderful, and "oh-so-cute"...then reality set in!!! =) When you have a helpless 2 1/2 month old and an "independent" 22 month old, things don't always go as planned!!

Here are some cute shots of Brody by himself...these were taken before we got any with Livi because she didn't really want to cooperate at first. This was ironic because those were some of the best times for Brody to be photographed! =) Livi didn't want to sit by him, even though he is "her baby". She also didn't want him sitting in HER chair! =) Those 2 year olds can be so funny!

Jamie tried to get Livi even NEAR Brody by suggesting she show him ornaments and her stickers, as well as by talking to him and just flat out putting her by him. You can see how these attempts turned out!

This is what happened most of the time when Livi finally DID sit by Brody...LOTS of crying on my son's part, and then Livi would try to make it all better. It was quite cute to see her being so sweet to him! =)



We tried to use the "Merry Christmas, Curious George" book as a prop when they were both calm and "warmed-up". Livi was supposed to "read to him". We got a couple cute shots, but Livi was more interested in looking at the pages than the camera! Brody didn't know WHAT to think!


These are a couple of my favorites.... in the top left one, Brody has his arm around Olivia, but she isn't sure what to think. Then, in the bottom one, Livi is posing so cute, and Brody doesn't know what to think! I DID learn that I am pretty sure I don't want to be a photographer of little ones!! =) Despite that realization, I am sure there will be many more attempts to get these "cousins" together in future photo shoots!


After all was said and done, between us, Jamie and I actually got a few cute ones of the two of them...here are some of our favorites! Great idea for the matching shirts, Jamie! They turned out adorable!! =)

1 comment:

Michelle Claire said...

These are cute pics. Olivia and Brody look like they could be related, with their red hair and all. Love the matching shirts. I would love to do that one day with my kids. I can never find shirts I like. I hope when we get a Target here I can find something for them both.