Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!


Dave, Brody, Chipper, and I all want to wish you and your families a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Remember the TRUE meaning of Christmas as you are busy with all your family's activities today. Christ came as a baby, only to grow up in our sinful world so He could one day DIE for each of us that we may have the chance at one day living with Him again! It's even more realistic to me this year as I sit and stare at Brody. Christ really DID come as a BABY (just like Brody) and he had a mother, Mary, who had to learn how to take care of him and meet all of his needs......what an incredible thing to sit and think about Mary taking care of her precious little boy who would one day heal people of their sicknesses and die on a cross. I have been so touched by the song "Mary Did You Know" by Mark Lowry this holiday season. I'm including it for you. If you are a mother, listen carefully to the words and be reminded of what it must have been like for Mary as she held her newborn baby, Jesus! POWERFUL! Thank you, Jesus, for coming to this world for us so we could be saved from the awful punishment that awaits each of us! What a wonderful GIFT!! =) Merry Christmas to each of you!!


1 comment:

Terra said...

I have thought about this song so much this season and after you have a child it just touches you in a different way.