Here are the thumbnails of the portraits we had taken at Target a couple weeks ago. He was so stinkin' cute! =) These are just some of my favorites from the session, as there are several more. The photographer was so proud of them apparently because she wanted me to come pick them up when she was there and talked about how gorgeous they were. That will make you feel good... =) I was just grateful that Brody cooperated that day and she was able to capture some good ones! Thank you, God, for answering my prayers! =) I am buying the CD of these pictures soon!

Look carefully for the drool on his chin--too cute!



As close to a smile as we could get on camera that day....
2 comments:
These are great!!! We did 3/6/9/12 photos too and I have a collage of each hanging in the hallway. It amazes me each day when I look at them to see how much he changed in such a short time!
I love all of these pics. He is just so cute. Hopefully Target will put his pic in their ad or whatever. That would be cool. I told you he could be a model.=)
Post a Comment