Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Monday, January 5, 2009

Father Knows Best

Last night when I went in to see what Brody and Dave were doing, I found this scene...
I guess Dave was giving Brody a few pointers on what happens when babies are so fussy. He told Brody that if he was fussy we would think he needed a nap so if he didn't want to take a nap, he didn't have to be so fussy all the time.

Apparently Brody didn't like what Daddy said because this is what he did! I guess now Dave needs to give him pointers about what happens when babies kick their daddies!! =)
On a side note, isn't it cute how they are both chatting in their undershirts?? =)

1 comment:

Babymakes3forthesullivans! said...

This is too cute! I love the talk pictures. He is getting so big!!