Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Monday, January 5, 2009

Playtime, Playtime, Playtime

So over the last week we have had LOTS of playtime! Brody got several new toys for Christmas, and we are starting to break out some that we got for showers now that he's getting a little older and more stable... It's been fun to put the toys together, as well as watch Brody as he takes it all in! =) He's so stinkin' attentive and alert that his eyes get SO BIG when he sees new things! =)

(Oh, and in case you are curious, NO Brody has not slept through the night since my last post. He is still waking up from 1-3 times per night to eat. That's ok though I guess, because this too will pass--or so I'm told over and over! Until then I will enjoy all those late night feedings because that's when he's the CALMEST!!)
December 28
At church last Sunday, we went in and Brody was kicking away at this bouncy seat...I was quite surprised because the last time we tried the one we have, he cried!

He looks content!

Like father, like son!

"Ohh, so I'm not supposed to be eating this basketball??"

So, as soon as we got home, we tried out the one we borrowed from Jamie and lo and behold, he actually LIKES it now!!

Perfect features.... =)


December 29

Precious baby....

"You're so funny, Mommy!"

"Just one more picture, ok??"

"I'll give you a good last picture..."

Playtime on the changing table...

Long eyelashes, fat cheeks, and a tongue...

so innocent....

Kinda captured his smile, but I love how his tongue curls all the time!

Photo-op with Mommy...

Tryin' to watch NFL Network above the toy...


"Where's Brody....there he is!"
(I just noticed that he's still watching the TV through the scarf!)
Brody made his debut in the big people bathtub last week! It took him a while to get used to it surprisingly....

He eventually started kicking around....
His little Buddha belly....
Daddy loves bathtime as much as Brody does!!

No comments: