It's hard to believe how much he has changed in 12 weeks....look at how much hair he had back then!! I miss all that hair (even though he is exceptionally cute now...) and can't wait for it to re-grow. He has definitely filled out and gotten some fat on his body...those little wrinkles are all gone. Here are some of my favorite shots of the two-day shoot.... there were so many good ones! Thanks again, Jamie!!!! We loved having you take these for us!!!!

So small and sweet....these turned out amazingly well (despite all the squirming)!
LOVE these!!
Daddy with his son


Momma and her baby boy
This was one of my very favorite photos of the days.... I added a great Bible verse for us to remember every time we look at it. It says, "for we walk by faith...not by sight" 2 Corinthians 5:7. I had this one blown up to 16x20 so I hope it looks right. I have never had a photo blown up that big before! =)
Our best family photo of both days in my opinion....
This was one of the humorous photos of the first day...we were taking pictures of Brody in a basket covered with the quilt my grandma made. Would have been fine, however, he had a little accident and we had to forgo this idea. As you can see, Jamie happened to capture this picture at the EXACT time he was having his accident without even realizing it. Chad noticed it later. Jamie made this for us because Dave used to always say "Why I oughta!" when something crazy would happen and Brody is shaking his fist just like Dave did in those moments! How funny!!!~~~~~
I can't wait til January 14th when I get to go pick up the pictures from today! Brody did amazingly well for the 1 1/2 hour session! I prayed and prayed and prayed that he would cooperate, that we would get some cute shots, and that everything would work out. God answered my prayers for sure! This was one of the very few days this month that Dave could go do it and I really want to get 3, 6, 9, & 12 month photos done. I guess we will see how well my plan works in the coming months!! =) I can't wait to show you some of his pictures (that is, IF Target will let me buy a CD with the photos on it!!)! =) The photographer even asked us if she could send one of them in to Lifetouch to use in the promotional media for Target Studios. How cool! Don't know if they will use the picture, but I thought it was neat she asked us to do that. Brody MAY be a published baby in a few months!! =)






4 comments:
I love the foot one too!! I can't believe little Brody is already famous! Well, wait I can too, he is so stinkin' cute!!
I love all the pics. He is just so handsome! Hopefully we will see him in some Target advertising soon!
The one with all your feet is by far my favorite. SO SO CUTE!
I love all the pictures you have taken both old and new.
They are all so cute. You are always so creative with pictures. I do love the feet one. You better put that one in your portfolio you should be building.=) I am looking forward to one day seeing professional photos by you. You would be so awesome. Love ya and hope to talk to you soon.
Post a Comment