There are two things I wasn't sure if Brody would ever do. One is actually hold the bottle and feed himself because he is WAY too active to sit still and hold something that long. Well, obviously I was wrong (and GLAD!) because he is starting to feed himself for longer periods of time (especially if there is a ballgame or cartoon on...). Now granted, he is still VERY active and usually plays and pulls the bottle in and out and upside down, but he is eating for about 3-4 minutes at a time on his own now. YAY! Hopefully soon he can finish his whole bottle on his own so I can give it to him in the car when we are on the way to the store, etc., without having to break my shoulder or be a contortionist! =)
Feeding myself can get PRETTY MESSY!


No comments:
Post a Comment