Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Monday, April 6, 2009

You Are My Sunshine

One of Brody's favorite songs right now is "You Are My Sunshine". I can almost always get him to smile when I sing it to him which is the sweetest thing! =) When he is having a fussy moment or a sad moment, I sing it and he generally calms down. I am not sure what I will do when this no longer works, but for now, I love how his face lights up when he hears me singing it! =) What a wonderful reward as a parent!!!

Please pardon my voice...I didn't inherit my mom's wonderful voice. You will just have to watch his face instead of listening to me sing!!! =)

3 comments:

Terra said...

Yay for Broday updates. I've been missing seeing him grow up. He is such a doll. Seriously....he needs to meet Kynlee!! :) Love all his new tricks, cute outfits, and to die for smile!!

Chrissy said...

I love it! So sweet! :o)

Anonymous said...

so sweet! i can't believe how red his hair is!!