Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Photo Update

Since I haven't updated in a while, here are a few photos from the last week or so to show you how big (and even more adorable) Brody has gotten. He's such a little heartbreaker already! Today at church he was flirting with all the older ladies (and they LOVED it!!)! =) Unfortunately, that little smile of his MAY help him get his way with his mommy in the near future....uh oh!
I apologize for all the red eye. Sometimes my camera takes it out, and sometimes it doesn't. Since I can't use my computer to edit these first, you get what you get! =)
It seems as if his hair is long enough to stick up in an unwanted fashion these days (yay for more hair!).

My two tuckered-out boys!

What a smile!!


So it's turned, but you get the idea...he was smiling at his daddy...


I love my changing table still!!

What am I hiding??

This grin!

Laughing at his funny mommy! Ha!

So cute in red!
(Despite living in the South, it's still a little chilly some days.... but THANKFULLY, these cute coats will be put away just in time for some shorts and sandals!!!)


Such innocence........

No comments: