I wanted to share this video with you because it shows a lot of the things Brody is doing now. It's a little long (4:30 min.), but I was actually surprised at how much he did during the time I was recording him. All I really wanted to get was a video of was him kicking his legs simultaneously because I think it's so cute. However, he kept doing one thing right after another. What a little showman! =) "Busybody" is his middle name!
Fall Carnival
6 years ago


3 comments:
Aw! I think it's so cute when he rolls and his little arm is under him. He's so smart and cute! Hope you guys are doing well.
I am not kidding...I LAUGHED SO HARD at 1:29 in this video. I actually backed it up and watch it about three times I thought it was so funny!
I think our children are related...LOL! They share so many similar characteristics :)
Post a Comment