Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Picture Day Fun

Today was Picture Day at our house! First stop was Target for Brody's 6 month pictures (can't believe it's already been 3 months since the last photo session!). He did exceptionally well, and this time, the photographer was so good that it literally only took her 10 minutes to do photos of all three of us, shots with Mommy and shots with Daddy, shots of Brody in his outfit, and shots of Brody in his diaper. Whew! He gave her some great smiles and expressions! For much of his alone shots, he was even sitting up on his own with no props! Way to go, Buddy! =) Growing up so fast! I will definitely post some of those when they come in....

While at Target, we saw Jamie and Olivia (with her newly added sling...). Short story is she decided she was being silly with her mommy on her changing table and landed in the floor...the hardwood floor. Oops! Fortunately all she had was a concussion and a broken collar bone. I'm thinking it could have been much, much worse! She was all smiles today, though!




Brody had his first taste of oatmeal today! He must have loved it, because he gobbled it right up! So glad we can give him something other than rice cereal! I hope this helps get things running smoothly because apparently the prunes didn't work as well as I thought!!


Daddy loves to feed Brody because he says it's very relaxing......

After lunch and while Daddy was sleeping, Brody and I had play time in the floor. He LOVES it when I play with him, especially when I lay down and put him on my tummy or hold him above me in the air! I think he thinks it's fun to be "taller" than Mommy! At any rate, he smiles, and smiles, and smiles! It's difficult to capture this on camera, but somehow I managed to get some cute ones today!








After the boys had their naps, we took advantage of the beautiful weather and headed to Norton's Art Gallery for Easter pictures in the park. Brody was way too distracted by the flowers, trees, plants, water, leaves, rocks, people, etc., to really focus on the camera. I guess I can't blame him. We did get a couple pretty good ones considering. I'm still trying to edit those......................................maybe by this time next year they will be finished! =)
All in all, it was a fun day and Brody did well being the center of attention (oh wait, he does that well EVERY day)! =) Glad I could spend it with my two favorite guys!!!!!!

BONUS PIC OF THE DAY:

Thought it would be fun to take a pic of all Brody's formula/cereal! We have a whole store right in our house! =)

No comments: