Every year everyone who is still in town from Thanksgiving goes to breakfast to spend a little bit more time with Mary and Jerry before they leave. We almost always go to Cracker Barrel (except last year because we went there for Thanksgiving dinner due to a new little Brody...) for our tradition. This year, my dad couldn't come for Thanksgiving, but drove in for the breakfast. I'm glad he was able to make it!
Brody had a lot of fun playing with the menu. Poor Dave...I didn't know he was really feeling sick until after we left!
Hmmm...what's in here for me??
Ah, forget it! I can't read this anyway! Might as well eat it instead.
They adore each other!!
Love this one!
Trying the eggs...he's had them before, but it's been awhile.
So sweet!
LOVE this next series of pictures!!!!! So glad they turned out! Mary took Brody on walks back and forth from the gift shop to our table (at the other end of the restaurant!) to keep him from getting antsy. It worked perfectly! I was so surprised that he held her hand the entire time...
Looking at the fire...
at the gift shop...Mary said Brody was making friends with everyone in there. I'm NOT surprised! That smile will make anyone your friend! =)
Look at him being a little charmer!
Hi everyone! Enjoy your breakfast!
Hi, Grandma! Hi, Dad!
Dad and Josiah deep in conversation...
Dave and his dad doing the same.
Mom, busy at work like always!!! =) She is one of the hardest workers I know! Every time she comes to visit I feel so lazy because she does everything for me! (I can't help but sit back and play with Brody since I don't get to do it as much as I like when she's NOT here! LOL!) I am truly thankful for all she does when she come to visit though! My fridge and freezer are usually stocked with yummy homemade food, my laundry is done (at least for one day after she leaves), all the dishes/bottles are washed, and my house is actually picked up! Man, I sound like a slob, don't I????? =) (I'm not, she is just so FAST at everything she does!!)
LOVE this one!!! He saw his MOMMY! =)
Such a big boy!
The whole crew!
really liked Brody's smile in these...he was in such a good mood the whole time!
Family photo--had to cheat to get this because we actually forgot to take one...oops!!!
the Williams's
three generations of Williams men....absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture!!!!
Welsch clan
Granny and Grandpa with their grandson
Josiah and his second cousin....Joe will probably be called "Uncle Joe" though just because it's easier and more fun! =)
Mary and HER son! =) Love this one, too!
Grandma and her grandson
Josiah talking to his mom...Dave's sister, Mary Catherine
saying bye before everyone heads to their homes....
I hardly ever get pics of Jerry with Brody because he loves to watch Brody play and interact with others. These turned out GREAT! They are both so happy!! =)
Another SUCCESSFUL annual breakfast! YAY!


























No comments:
Post a Comment