Since Brody started wearing the above (tiny) socks, I always thought to myself, "Man, his feet look just like Dave's." While I still think he is going to have Dave's awesome calves and cute little feet, I found out the reason behind my thought. As I was doing laundry today, these two socks were right next to each other. They are almost IDENTICAL! How funny! I was definitely surprised when I realized that Dave and Brody had the same socks. One day Brody's feet will be the same size as his daddy's and I hope when they are that Brody is just like his daddy: kind, thoughtful, understanding, nurturing, hardworking, loyal, forgiving, loving, polite, patient, and helpful. I pray that Brody will not only strive to be like his earthly daddy, but also like his heavenly Daddy--his TRUE source of joy, peace, and love, as well as the best example of how to be the best friend, son, daddy, and man Brody could ever be. The joys you find in a laundry pile...I love both of my boys!!! =)
Fall Carnival
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment