Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Fridge Seat

The fridge is still one of Brody's favorite places to sit!  I think he sometimes says "melk, melk"(milk, milk) and reaches for the fridge handle just so I will open the door and he can climb on his perch! Little turkey! =)  







Closing him in is not a very good "threat" (if you can even call it that!)...he thinks it's so funny when you are closing the door and he's still sitting there!  It usually takes me picking him up and physically moving him out of the way with legs kicking before I can close the door.  LOL!

Don't you just hate it when you get stuck like this??? ;-)



 
EVERY time we open the door, he points to all the juice containers and says "juice, juice" as he touches each one.  Then he likes to pick them up and move them around the whole time saying, "juice, juice"....

No comments: