I only THOUGHT yesterday was a "snow day". I was just kidding apparently. This is what our cars and yard looked like at around 10 pm last night.....and it snowed the rest of the night! AMAZING!!!!!!! =)
Here's the absolutely amazing beauty that we woke up to this morning!!! This is TRULY the best kind of snow...the kind that sticks to EVERYTHING--especially the trees!! =)
I was in heaven with all the beauty surrounding me! =)
I NEVER thought I would see our house look like this!!! =)
WOW! =)
Hard to see in the dark picture, but we had almost 4 inches of snow....at least that stuck on the cars....
Untouched snow is one of my favorite sights in winter (well, in winter up NORTH! LOL!).
A couple family shots in the snow....the REAL snow!!! =)
The snow was already starting to fall out of the trees even at 8 this morning...you can see it falling in the left side of this picture.
Some even fell on Brody's head! Oops!! =)
It was very bright outside...
Dave got to throw a couple snow balls before work this morning...
Testing his arm to see if he still has the "skills" he once had! =)
He won't keep gloves on so he had his poor bare hands playing in the snow....he didn't seem to mind. =)
He sat down in the snow a couple times....
And he kind of made his own snow angel...kinda! =)
Trekkin' through the snow...
Sweet little footprints!
Time for work! =( I was hoping he could say he was snowed in, but it didn't work like that. At least they got to wait til 10 to go in.
Bye, Honey!!! We missed you!!
We came in for a rest, and to change his pants. They were soaking wet after he sat in a water puddle on purpose!
Even though I hated to mess up the snow in our yard, I couldn't go the whole day without making a snowman. Afterall, this doesn't ever happen down here! =)
Brody tried to help some, but he wasn't very interested.
This is where he was most of the time I was building the snowman! =) I guess it was more entertaining watching Mommy from the porch.
Eventually I got him to come down and "help" some....
Putting on Frosty's arms....
Eating the Cocoa Puffs off Frosty's mouth....
Mmm, Mmmm, GOOD! =)
Trying to help with Frosty's nose.
Frosty.....probably the only time this will happen for a VERY long time!!
Giving Frosty a hug...
Us and our creation. He's pretty handsome if you ask me. =)
Most of the snow melted by around 5 pm. VERY SAD because I totally forgot to go driving around and take pictures of the amazing scenery this morning while I had the chance! Dave said it was incredible. Oh well. Maybe next year, right?? HAHAHAHA! This was all that was left of Frosty by the time Dave got home tonight. =( Poor thing.
My nutty husband....it's in the upper 30's and he's outside without a coat on. We are COMPLETELY opposite in that area!! I was bundled up for sure!
Making another snow ball for good measure....really wish he was home with us today as I have a feeling there would have been a big snowball fight during nap time! =)
The snow left just as quickly as it came. We definitely enjoyed it while it lasted! =) Thank you, LORD, for such an amazing and unexpected treat!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment