Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Monday, February 22, 2010

Movies! Movies! and a Table Dance!

Brody loved sitting in the laundry basket today!!! =) He brought all of his movies over to put in the basket and kept saying "MOH-nee" (movie) over and over. Such a silly boy!!




A little later in the evening Brody showed off his climbing skills in a new (and dreaded) way...by climbing up on the kitchen chair, and up onto the TABLE!!! (Both a first....) Though I got several pictures of him the very first time he shimmied up there, I quickly let him know that was not acceptable! He was so proud of himself! He kept saying, "Hi, MOMMY!!" with the hugest grin! Little stinker!! And he's tried (successfully) to do it several times since. Ugh. Now I REALLY have to watch him..... ;-)




He enjoyed showing off his dancing skills!





No comments: