Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tiny Town with Daddy

We love going to Tiny Town! It's free, relatively clean, and it's kid friendly...even Brody's age! Today Daddy got to go with us, and Brody had a LOT of fun on the slide--all alone! =)









Thanks, Jana, for catching him so I could capture it all on film! =)



Two cute kids! Too bad my flash didn't go off!
Kailyn

I'm not sure who had more fun: the kids, or Dave! =)








He is doing so much better at trying to climb through the holes on his own. They are still a little tall for him but he is at least making a good attempt.

It seems like it wasn't all that long ago when Brody only felt comfortable enough crawling over this netting...now he's a pro and walking over it! =)

Mommy, Mommy!

Brody's going through separation anxiety BIG TIME! As much as I secretly LOVE to hear him saying "Mommy, Mommy" and wanting only me (because I know it won't last forever.....), it sometimes keeps him from doing things he really enjoys. It also makes his daddy very sad when he only wants me. This happened at Tiny Town today... =( Here is what I hear most of the day. Again, it's the sweetest thing hearing your name called by your little one! =)



This is what happens when Brody has a break down and ONLY wants his mommy....


Drinking from a water fountain for the first time.


All in all, a great morning at Tiny Town! So glad Daddy got to enjoy it with us, and we ALWAYS love spending time with Jana and the kiddos! =)

No comments: