Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Friday, February 19, 2010

We Love it Outside!!

We were able to enjoy the VERY nice weather today.

Brody and I saw our very first flower in our flower bed! Here's to hoping this is a sign of SPRING!!!!! I'm so TIRED of the cold...we wanna play outside EVERYDAY! =)

Brody and I always play a game of hide-and-seek where he runs out from behind the bushes and he always has the BIGGEST grin....I always try to capture it but he's so fast that he's a blur on my camera. Here's the closest I'm gonna get on this camera, I think! =)

I'm in love with both of these pictures...how sweet is he??








For a toddler slide, this has to be THE craziest set of stairs. Brody's a pretty good climber, and even he has difficulty sometimes getting up it! Oh well, guess it builds leg and toe strength! =)


"Locks, locks"...He LOVES playing with the blocks outside. I can't wait til it gets a little warmer and I can actually get out there and clean up the yard and all his toys. I feel like right now he's gonna get hurt out there if he's not extra careful. We never used our backyard before Brody, so it's new for us to go back there to play. Brody enjoys it though and actually CHOOSES to go back there.







Hilarious picture! Love the way he is standing!

"Hi, Brody"


He wanted to get in the swing once, until I put him in it...then he wanted back out. BUT, I DID manage to capture this cute one before he actually got out!


Here's a video from today. If you listen carefully you will hear him say "Hi, Brody". He walks around saying that because he hears us saying it to him ALL the time... He's so funny! =)


No comments: