Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Annelise Claire is Here!

Yesterday I got to go see the newest member of our LifeGroup: Annelise Claire, born on March 25 in the afternoon. She weighed a whopping 6 lbs. 13 oz. and was 19 in. long. The proud parents are Will and Lacey. Lacey was doing SUPER when Diana and I went to go visit her. She was going stir-crazy when we were there. I can't say that I blame her. They get to go home today, though, so let the FUN begin!! Congratulations, Will and Lacey!!!! =) Annelise is BEAUTIFUL!

I didn't want to hold her because I am feeling a little under the weather so I just let Diana hold her. I would have liked to because she looked so adorable! =)

Have you SEEN this much hair on a newborn?? WOW! So awesome to put bows in, that's for sure! =)
I forgot to put my memory card back into my camera before I left to go hang out with Diana, so thank GOODNESS I had my new phone to take pics on. The lighting wasn't that good, obviously, but they turned out ok for a phone with no flash! =)

No comments: