Carousels are always so fun to ride, but I never knew how entertaining it was to watch until I went with Jamie, Chad, Olivia, and Kat at the Boardwalk on Saturday! At first, Olivia was unsure of what to do, but then, after she found out where her daddy was taking pictures, and where I was taking pictures, she was a little HAM!! She LOVED it! You will be able to tell by the expression on her face! =) I think I had more fun watching HER ride it than I would have riding it MYSELF! It was fun talking to Kat while Olivia was going around to. She is a very sweet person and very down to earth. I was glad she was able to go with us.


This is my favorite picture of the day! I love the expression on both their faces!! =)
One thing I want you to notice is that Olivia is riding on a CRAWFISH--yes, a CRAWFISH! Not a horse, or an elephant, or even a tiger....but a CRAWFISH!! How cool is that?? That's LOUSIANA for you!! =)

This is my favorite picture of the day! I love the expression on both their faces!! =)


No comments:
Post a Comment