There is a movie being filmed here at our school called "Comeback". They filmed it for two days: yesterday and Wednesday. Several of our high school and junior high students are in it as football players and cheerleaders. Of course it is BIG NEWS here at Calvary and all the students were searching for the "star" of the movie: Keke Palmer (she was in "Akeelah and the Bee", I was told.....my 3rd grade students know more than I do!!). After school yesterday I was able to walk down to our football field and look around at the set. It has had palm trees added to it since the setting is supposed to be somewhere in Florida. I had never been to a movie set before, so it was interesting. I know several people around here that have been extras in the movies being filmed around here, but I haven't had experience with it. I was a little dissapointed that they were doing a "take" when I went down there, but I got some pictures.

the director's area

Calvary stadium (the palm trees are not usually there)

Calvary's football stadium decorated as in Florida

one of the stars (i think) being interviewed

some of our Calvary kids (extras) on break from filming

one of the many cameras (check out the green mohawk)

some of the director's chairs

some of the props being moved around
No comments:
Post a Comment