Saturday afternoon ALL of Olivia's momma's family came with her to the mall to see the Easter Bunny (including her Uncle Stephen and his girlfriend, Cat). All the adults had a fun time, but I DON'T think Olivia had as good of a time as we did! =) (The pictures will speak for themselves, I think.) Even though it is sad, I always get amused when we go to see Santa or the Easter Bunny because here is Olivia screaming and making these horrendous faces, and then all the adults are around laughing and snapping as many photos as possible!!! How's that for sympathy??? =) After she got off the Easter Bunny's lap, she was waving and smiling at the poor bunny! I would NOT like that job because all day long you are making kids cry...how's that for a self-esteem booster?? Chad saw a motorcycle that he wanted, so he put Olivia on it and we snapped some more pics....she liked the inanimate motorcyle a little better....
This was the calm before the storm...
"Daddy....don't you love me????"
Isn't that the most precious face you have ever seen??
The Easter Bunny waved to her, she waved back, and then calmed down for a BRIEF (very BRIEF) second............then he tears started again! =)
"See, Daddy and Papaw, the Easter Bunny's not THAT bad!" (at least when you are safe in Daddy's arms!)
Daddy's Little Harley Girl


No comments:
Post a Comment