Last night Dave and I were able to go to the play "Seussical" performed at a local theater in town. One of my former students, Reagan, and her dad were in it. Dave and I are good friends with her parents and have tried to get together for monthly nights out for about a year. I was glad that Reagan invited us to go to the performance because it was actually very good. I was impressed with the singing and the choreography. Dave actually enjoyed it, too. We haven't been to a play together in quite a while. I do remember we went to "West Side Story" at the Fox in St. Louis for my grandmother's 75th birthday, but that was before we were married. Last night was something different to do and we had a fun time together.


Reagan even signed my program after the show. She said she didn't have any practice signing autographs so she messed up and had to re-sign it...how cute! =)

No comments:
Post a Comment