Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Sunday

Though every Sunday we go to church, Easter Sunday is one of the most special days of the year because it represents one of the most glorious and exciting times in history--the day Jesus rose again from the grave to conquer sin so that we could have everlasting life!! What a miracle that only GOD could do!! I decided to get a new dress this year for Easter Sunday, and Dave even got dressed up for it. We both usually wear jeans for Sunday morning church, but it was kind of fun to get dressed up together for this occasion. The Easter Bunny also left us Easter baskets on the kitchen counter...I guess SHE knew where we would see them right away in the morning! =) Somehow that Easter Bunny also knew EXACTLY what we would like for Easter...strange!





And, here are those adorable pictures I promised you! Look at how happy Olivia is to be giving "5"! =) She just laughs and laughs!

No comments: