Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July Fireworks

On Friday night we went to Jamie and Chad's house for some YUMMY BBQ chicken, TASTY baked beans (Nana's secret recipe....), grilled corn on the cob, steamed zuchinni, tossed salad, and DELICIOUS Key Lime Pie!! Kara came and joined us for dinner, and afterwards Jamie, Chad, Olivia, Dave, and I all went to watch the city fireworks at a new-to-us (secret) spot in town that Chad showed us. It wasn't very crowded and we got a TERRIFIC view! Apparently Chad had been to this spot in the past to watch the fireworks and took us with him this time. I was so glad he was the one driving so we could find this spot--we will DEFINITELY need it next year when Dave and I are toting around a 9 month old little boy! =)


Before the fireworks started...
Chad & Olivia watching the fireworks while Jamie took as many pictures as I did...Olivia LOVED the fireworks! (And, because of where we were they weren't too loud! Even better!)Some of the more fun fireworks....
Dave's favorite fireworks


my favorite fireworks

Do you see the fireworks in the background?? =) Good idea, Jamie!



A couple finale pictures...my favorite time to take pictures! =)

Jamie, Olivia, & Chad


Cutie-patootie Olivia Grace! Hard to believe she will be 18 months at the end of July!! Time sure does fly! =)

No comments: