Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Monday, July 7, 2008

Stroller Time!

Diana came over to help me put together the stroller and sort all the baby clothes after Mom left (I'll post about what all Mom did while she was here in the next posts....). We had a lot of fun going through everything that so many people have given us!!! Thank you, Diana, for a few hours of fun sorting and putting together things....two of my favorite things to do!! =) I can't wait to help YOU in the future!!!!! =)

(Weren't our friends so TERRIFIC to help get this for us?? It's the car seat AND the stroller! We had fun playing with it after we built it....so many great features and Dave and I LOVE it!!)
Dave and I are SO BLESSED!!! Not only have we had showers, but people at school gave us some gifts, one of my closest elementary school friends, Rachel, sent us the cutest little onesies, and my BEST FRIENDS Jennifer and Michelle sent us "Shower Boxes" FILLED with lots of gifts because they lived too far away to attend any showers for us. We have also had SO MANY people (Michelle, Amy, Jamie, Tanya, and Anne to name a few) give or let us borrow swings, bassinettes, monitors, and CLOTHES, CLOTHES, CLOTHES (among other baby items)! We are so GRATEFUL for EVERYONE who has given us stuff! THANK YOU!!!!!


One thing Dave keeps asking me (and I wonder all the time myself) is.... "Why are people so nice to us and so happy for us??" It's a great question because I, too, am so blown away by everyone's joy and happiness for us! =) We can only thank GOD above for all that HE has provided for us!! It's ALL in HIS timing and we couldn't be happier!!!! THANK YOU, LORD, for ALL you have given us! We are so blessed with so many good friends and family and all the support they give us!!!!!!!! We certainly couldn't do this alone and YOU knew that!! =) We LOVE YOU, Lord!!!!

No comments: