Well, after a few days of angst and deliberation, Jennifer and Kevin were finally able to come up with a name that they thought was suitable for their Little Man. His name is:
Cameron Christopher Schmitt
The interesting part is that my other nephew's name is CAYMAN Christopher! I have already told Michelle and Jennifer that I WILL get their son's names mixed up...I already have. Jennifer's other nephew is named Cayden! WOW!!! Talk about slightly confusing! =) ALL three names are ADORABLE and I am so glad that Jenn & Kevin came up with his name. Momma, Daddy, and baby are all at home and doing well. Jennifer has already given me lots of positive info and encouragement that everything WILL be ok in two months!! =) She's such an awesome mom already!!
Cameron in the hospital wide awake
kisses for a sweet baby
Kevin's gonna be such a good Daddy!
Proud parents (and look, the screaming doesn't even phase them! They learned QUICKLY!)
FINALLY! Home sweet home! =)
Cameron's first bath...I LOVE this picture of him!! =) Help me!

One week as parents....... =) (again, the crying isn't phasing them...I hope I'M that confident!)


No comments:
Post a Comment