Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Car is RETURNED!

Many have asked about our flooded car and if we have gotten it back. I am glad to say that YES, we have our car back....it only took a MONTH! =( But, I am so glad that I am able to drive it again! I have the best husband because he asked his service staff EVERYDAY when it was going to be finished and they were quite annoyed by the end, I am sure. Plus, when the car was returned, it wasn't as clean as I thought it should be (I THOUGHT that since the paperwork for the insurance people said that the seats would be cleaned and conditioned for $60 a piece that the mud/water spots would be cleaned off--silly me! Why should I assume THAT??). However, Davey, my awesome husband, helped me get some cleaning supplies and we scrubbed that thing spotless! When WE got doen with it, it looked like the new car I was expecting! =) Dave did a FANTASTIC job!! =) Thanks, Honey! =) So, now I love driving my car again and I am so GLAD we have it back!!!

No comments: