Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Pack-N-Play Fun

The Pack-N-Play that Dave and I ordered for Little Buddy finally came in and I had a lot of fun putting it together! =) I LOVE putting things together! =) I did it while Dave was doing his hour long workout one night (which, by the way, is still going well...Dave is VERY dedicated to this p90X workout prgram and has worked so hard). We set it up in our livingroom for now to see what it will be like in 2 months and see if we can handle it in there. Of course, it's a little tight with all the furniture we have in there (including the glider that is new, also), but it works. Somewhere we just have to fit a swing..........
Apparently though, once again, this is NOT Little Buddy's Pack-N-Play...it's Chipper and Cuddles's Pack-N-Play. Are you surprised? It's there new favorite place to sleep. The spray bottle will be coming out soon, I guess.

Here's Cuddles, sleeping away....ignore the picture orientation. I'm too tired to try and figure out the problem!


And, here's Chipper's favorite spot....the changing station!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Yes, I see a squirt bottle in your near future....