Counting down to our 7th Anniversary!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Jenn's Baby is HERE!!!!

My friend Jennifer had her baby today!!! =) (So, it wasn't on my birthday, but I guess that's ok because everyone is doing well!!) =) I don't think he has a name yet, at least I haven't heard it but I will let you know when "Little Guy" is officially named. He was born before lunch (I'm not sure of the ACTUAL time--plus they live in California...) and weighed 7 lbs. 5 oz. and was 19 1/2 inches long. Good size little boy! =) I'm so happy for both Jenn & Kevin!!! =) I can't wait to see more pictures of my nephew in the days to come and HOPEFULLY talk to Jennifer when she's had some rest! =) Thanks for sending us all those awesome pictures, you guys! Kevin, you did an OUTSTANDING job taking pictures! =)

Kevin and Jennifer EARLY this morning

Jennifer on DELIVERY DAY! =) Isn't she so CUTE pregnant?? =)

Boy, he's got some lungs!

"Whew! I'm exhausted..."

This picture is PRICELESS!!!! I LOVE Jennifer's expression the first time she gets to hold her brand new son! =) I'm sure she was thinking, "FINALLY!" and giggling that he was CRYING! =)

The proud new parents holding their precious son
(Can you believe that Jennifer just gave birth in this picture?? BEAUTIFUL as ALWAYS!!)

I love his expression here...."Should I cry or not??"


Kisses from Momma


VERY PROUD new Daddy!!! =) (Look at those eyes....)

Isn't Little Guy the sweetest thing??? So handsome and ADORABLE!!! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! Can't wait to hear what they name him! Can you believe in less than 79 days........you will be in those pictures!!!!!! So exciting! I can't wait! I am SO glad I got to feel him squirming around tonight! Can't wait to see "little buddy" in real life!!!

Terra said...

Sweet Boy!! Doesn't it make you so excited to see your little man?! Won't be long!